The bottle kids are a group of youths who wander around the trailer park and throw glass bottles at trailers, people, and other targets of their choice. The kids have been a problem within the park for some time; a shout of "Bottle kids!" causes everyone to duck for cover. They seem to target indiscriminately, but often favor highly populated or frantic situations.
At one point Trinity was a member of the bottle kids.
(Partial) List Of Bottle Kid Attacks Edit
- Mr. Lahey refers to the bottle kids as one particular park issue when the documentary crew starts interviewing him ("Take Your Little Gun And Get Out Of My Trailer Park").
- The bottle kids attack Randy, Mr. Lahey, and Julian's truck while Lahey is interrogating Ricky and Julian at an improvised gate. Randy attempts, unsuccessfully, to get the kids to return to the attack site for confrontation ("Mrs. Peterson's Dog Gets Fucked Up").
- Two bottle kids pelt the Shitmobile while Ricky attempts to get to the bank for an appointment, declaring as they run off that they are "lucky I'm busy right now" ("I'm Not Gay, I Love Lucy... Wait A Second, Maybe I Am Gay").
- Bottle kids attack Ricky and Julian as they return to their park after 18 months in prison in What In The Fuck Happened To Our Trailer Park? (Episode) .
- Sam Losco captures two bottle kids and uses the capture as an example of why he should be the trailer park supervisor, as Mr. Lahey seems to have been unable to do anything about this menace ("Jim Lahey Is A Drunk Bastard").
- Two bottle kids throw at Sarah who's in Ricky's car, causing Ricky to chase them, in The Bible Pimp (Episode).
- When Ricky became the trailer park supervisor of Sunnyvale, he uses them as a distraction, warning them, "don't ever throw bottles at me!" Ricky pays them in bags of chips to attack Lahey and Randy ("Never Cry Shitwolf").
- The kids do it again while Jim is preparing to accept his award for Trailer Park Supervisor Of The Year. They mostly hit the supervisor's car but also struck at least one direct hit on Lahey's head. Lahey is so determined in his plans, he actually stands directly in the line of fire ("The Green Bastard") .
- Trinity becomes a bottle kid prior to Ricky, Julian and Bubbles getting out of jail and convinces Ricky and Bubbles that Ray said she could have the 200-bottle stash to 'take them back to the store'. Of course, they end up being thrown at Lahey and Randy.("Give Peace A Chance").
- Trinity and her gang pelt J-Roc and the Roc Pile shortly after Ricky argues with them about 'biting their turf' with a grocery heist ("The Shit Puppets") .
- Trinity and her gang throw bottles at Phil and Randy while they practice kayaking. ("Jim Lahey Is a Fucking Drunk and He Always Will Be")