Donny is a character in Trailer Park Boys that is heard, but almost never seen. Nearly all of his (screamed) dialogue occurs in response to an event with something loud (ex. A gun shooting, a car crashing), or something that directly affects him in his trailer (ex. A satellite TV interruption, a surprise handjob from Corey and Trevor) . He is voiced by Mike Smith.
Things he screams Edit
- WHAT IN THE FUCK!?
- FUCK OFF WITH THE GUN!
- STOP FUCKIN' FIRING!
- FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK!
- JESUS CHRIST!
- I'VE BEEN FUCKIN' SHOT!
- FOR FUCK SAKES!
- GET OFF THE STAGE, YOU DRUNK BASTARD!
- I PAID FOR IT!
- YOU FUCKIN' IDIOTS!
- FOR FUCK SAKES, RICKY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH THE SATELLITE?! I PAID 10 FUCKING DOLLARS! I WANT MY FUCKING SATELLITE SIGNAL!
- 10 FUCKING DOLLARS, A MONTH!
- GET YOUR HANDS OFF IT! I PAID FOR A LADY, NOT FUCKING CORY AND TREVOR!
- WHO'S RUNNING THIS FUCKIN' TRAILER PARK!?
- JESUS H CHRIST!
- BRENDA, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!
- COCK FLIPING FUCKIN' BASTARD!
- I DON'T KNOW, WOULD ANYONE HERE, LIKE TO SUCK MY COCK!?
- JESUS CHRIST BOYS, GET OUT WITH THE FUCKIN' ERECTION!
- WHO IN THE FUCK, STOLE MY GOOD CLOTHES!?
- HAVE ANOTHER DRINK, RAY!
- NO, YOU POUND SAND UP THE EYE OF YOUR COCK!
- CALM DOWN! YOU FUCKING CALM DOWN!
- WELL, DON'T FUCKING STOP ON MY ACCOUNT!
- In the original Trailer Park Boys movie and season 1, He was the soundman.
- Ironically, both times you hear him, he's been shot.
- Ricky calls him "Danny".