Jim Lahey is notorious for misquoting common phrases when he is under the influence of alcohol.
List of MisquotesEdit
- "He who looks into the abyss realizes that there is nothing looking back at him. The only thing he sees is his own character, Ricky, do you understand? Bud? The abyss? The shit abyss?" This is a misquote from Nietzche: "And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
- "Never mind him. He only has one joke in his resitory."
- "Tempus fuggitt."
- "Don't you mean what's all around comes around, Ricky?"
- "This world is rough and a man's gotta be tough if he's gonna make it, Johnny Cash"
- "Maybe you can fool the FBI, but you can't fool the FB Me."