The use of guns is an extremely common thing in the Trailer Park of Sunnyvale Trailer Park, Nova Scotia. It is usually done by Ricky but there have been quite a few countable occasions when the gun firing is done by Julian or even a different trailer park resident altogether. Even outside the park the boys are constantly firing off guns creating scenes Sarah states if it weren't for guns their plans would go perfectly, although in later episodes this was proved false.
Julian has stated on occasion that he feels the use of guns (or 'firepower') is simply to frighten people into submission with, rather then hurting them. Indeed, whenever someone (usually Ricky) gets hurt, Julian calls an end to the battle by declaring "someone's hurt over here!" Bubbles seems to share a similar view, when he once stated that he prefers to shoot over people's heads to scare them.
Gun play is the source of most of Ricky's injuries
Episodes With Use Of GunsEdit
- "Dear Santa Claus, Go Fuck Yourself" *
- Trailer Park Boys (1999) *
- "Fuck Community College, Let's Get Drunk And Eat Chicken Fingers"
- "Mr. Lahey's Got My Porno Tape"
- "Mrs. Peterson's Dog Gets Fucked Up" *
- "Who The Hell Invited These Idiots To My Wedding?" *
- "I've Met Cats And Dogs Smarter Than Cory And Trevor"
- "The Bible Pimp" *
- "The Bare Pimp Project" *
- "The Kiss Of Freedom"
- "Who's The Microphone Assassin?"
- "The Delusions Of Officer Jim Lahey" *
- "A Shit Leopard Can't Change Its Spots"
- "Rub N Tiz'zug"
- "Conky" *
- "Workin' Man" *
- Trailer Park Boys
- "Give Peace A Chance" *
- "The Shit Blizzard" *
- "Gimme My Fuckin' Money Or Randy's Dead" *
- "A Shit River Runs Through It" *
- "Say Goodnight To The Bad Guys" *
- Trailer Park Boys: The Movie
*=There were actual gun FIGHTS