Hi, welcome to Trailer Park Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:Randomtox page.
Just got back...Edit
...and I see that you have done a lot of work since I was away. Had no internet access for a month while I worked out a family matter, and just getting back into the swing now... will take me a few days to go through the edits, but everything I see looks good. It's nice to have some people working in this, as I was afraid I'd be writing everything myse;f which is kind of frowned on here, as you probably know. Anyway, good work and msg me back if you want.Randomtox 03:34, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
Major Additions Edit
Just spent the last couple of (free) days updating a whole bunch of crap up in this piece...
- several articles added (basically all of season 4 and most of season 5)
- reformatted some earlier episode pages and added categories
- wrote and rewrote several style guides
- updated main page
- back end maintenance work and redirecting
- Lots of referencing using the method you came up with
- added items to quick launch menu
Now all we need to do is get some more people involved and aware I guess. Apart from what what a small group of people are going, it's kind of like a ghost town here... Any ideas how to get the word out? I'm kinda blank in this area. Randomtox 03:51, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Got some good work going on here. As for bringing people in? I am not entirely to sure, I would suggest that if your a part of any fan communities, that you notify them of this wiki, and welcome any who wish to do so, to join.--Terran Officer 18:59, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hey There Edit
Tyler2513 20:55, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
Not a lot, just looking around and trying to improve this wiki --Terran Officer 20:56, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
Same here I am a huge TPB fan and am willing to do as much as I can to help you guys out.
Good stuff Edit
You guys are doing good work here. I've been in and out checking to see what's been going on, but work constraints have limited the time I've been able to spend on the wiki lately. I'll be spending more time here some mid April.
Keep it up boys!Randomtox 02:33, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks, I've been doing what I can, and I'll continue doing so, the Wiki seems to have a few duplicate pages that I'll work on merging (I already turned a couple into redirects that I need to merge to combine the histories). There was a couple other ideas I had, but I've somewhat forgotten them at the moment, probably something to do with formating and what not. --Terran Officer 02:36, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
I seem to be spending a lot less time here than I originally anticipated. Therefore I am making you an Administrator for the wiki. You seem to be the one that has the most contributions and best handle on the site. Enjoy! Randomtox 19:37, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, thanks! I've been trying to be more frequent here myself, making sure to come here more often, and when I do to try and do a lot at once. Thanks again, should come in handy when contributing to this wiki and so forth. --Terran Officer 21:11, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hey heyBeen coming here for awhile, figure i should contribute. Uploading the pics was easy. I've got more images. I was hoping to add to the characters category, focusing on the minor ones e.g. J-Roc's Mom, Lucy's lawer. However, I haven't got the hang of how to publish and don't want to make any more mistakes. Thanks for fixing my fuck ups.
Let me know what else i can do to help, (besides learning to write better).
I noticed you're an admin here, so I thought I'd introduce myself. :) I've been wanting to edit this wiki for quite some time, so I left Randomtox a message, and I'd like to get your opinions on a few things as well. Let me know when you have some time to discuss a couple of ideas to improve the wiki.